Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Welcome to the Ameres Blog. I finally decided to take the plunge and start writing. (It's really tough to decide what to write and what to publish. I guess I should read more blogs before putting pen to paper and foot to mouth.)

It's early and I am the first to wake up, so I have some time to share with you. (and all of a sudden, I can't think of what to say.)

Please stay tuned for more as I get my act together. I will probably post short articles about things that I find useful and interesting like trillian.cc, yahoo.com, and my new friend blogger.com.

I am also interested in NYC stuff (since I live here): http://www.centralparknyc.org

I am also trying to figure out an easy way to post the national threat level, currently high to my web site, but the gov't does not have an easy way to do it. Currently I have a NYC water level indicator, but since we are out of the drought currently, it's not very interesting.

Stay tuned, Mark
http://www.mameres.com

No comments:

LOLCATS