Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Inglish

I am a proponent of simplifying language to make it easier for universal understanding. Proper English is too complicated:

1) Can we make Inglish phonetic like German? (Eg, thoro, thru, Inglish, filosofy)
2) We need a 2nd person plural that's different from the singular (eg, you'all vs. you'un.

PS: lookup this on wikipedia:"buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo" Kevin has me thinking about it, but I can't get the 6th useage to work in my head, it needs an -ed somewhere, but I have not had time to think it thru.

PPS: I am using texter from lifehacker.com. It really simplifies my day by allowing keyboard macros for phrases that I repeat often. I have not figured out how to get it to run programs yet, but you can read the source code.

PPPS: we're on vacation at the cape, but we're confining the cats to the basement because of all of our cat allergies. They keep staring at me like they are planning a prison break.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

LOLCATS