Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

In my perusing of the web, some interesting things pop up, like this company posting its own resume: http://www.lmcresources.com/resume.htm.

I am finding it hard concentrating on prospecting when the war coverage is so riveting. CNN's coverage is starting to feel like a movie of the week: "War on Irag - The Embedded Story"

A strange experience came to me while walking home from an appointment this morning: A woman was riding a bike in NYC with her left arm raised. Normally when I see this, it's a bike messenger giving a rude gesture to a cab or a bus, but she was actually signalling a left turn, a gesture I have not noticed since high school. It's a pity that the polite thing is not the expected thing.

P.S. "The early bird gets the worm, ... , the patient cat gets the bird"

No comments:

LOLCATS